WORKSHOPS CALL FOR PROPOSALS
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held together with the 21st International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP 2021). The workshops will take place on May 23th and 24th 2022, a day before the beginning of the main conference. The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on topics that will not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues. The ICIAP 2021 organizers will collect workshop registrations, provide facilities, and distribute electronic copies of the workshop proceedings. Due to space and time limitations, as well as to encourage diversity of topic coverage, we will only be able to retain a limited number of proposals. Therefore, we encourage the workshop organizers to submit proposals that are specific and detailed in justifying relevance and viability.
When preparing a proposal please note that ICIAP 2021 author notification is on February 15th , 2022.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1st, 2021. The proposals should include the following information:
1. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Workshop title.
- Topics that will be covered, with descriptions of why they are relevant.
- Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops at ICIAP/ICPR/ECCV etc. (be as specific as possible).
- Preference for half-day or full-day event.
- Tentative program committee.
- Please indicate one of the following options describing the nature of your event:
- Workshop is primarily an invited speaker event
- Workshop is primarily a peer reviewed paper event (orals / posters)
- Workshop will have a roughly even split between invited speakers and peer reviewed papers
- Please also indicate if you plan to run a competition with your workshop.
- If relevant, please provide a paper review timeline.
- all the accepted workshop papers will be published by Springer LNCS in a separate post-proceeeding book.
- If posters are considered, how many are expected? Note that the conference may limit the number of posters based on available space.
- Special space or equipment requests, if any.
2. ORGANIZERS AND SPEAKERS
Organizers’ names, titles and affiliations, with one, potentially two, contact emails of reliably responsive people.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop, including brief bios.
- In case this event is part of a workshop series, please provide URLs to the web pages of relevant past events and / or any other relevant information.
List of invited speakers. Important: Please list only speakers that confirmed or tentatively confirmed their attendance. For each speaker, please indicate if confirmation is tentative or final.
Additional information on workshop organization:
- After acceptance, workshops will be required to prepare their own websites, separate from the ICIAP 2021 webpage. These pages will include workshop details, organizers, dates, submission instructions and, once finalized, the workshop program.
- Accepted workshops must provide their program material using a conference googles-sheet for producing program/app information.
Workshop proposal deadline: November 1st 2021
Notification to workshop organizers: December 1st 2021
For any questions, please contact the workshop chairs, Pier Luigi Mazzeo and Emanuele Frontoni at email@example.com
Pier Luigi Mazzeo
Workshop & Competition Chair
Workshop & Competition Chair